The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order within the Store;
2. Consumer - in accordance with art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Regulations - these Regulations specifying the general terms of sale and the rules for the provision of electronic services within the Biforium Mateusz Kabala online store;
5. Online Store (Store) - a website available at skykoy.com, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
6. Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
7. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Biforium Mateusz Kabala and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
8. Consumer Rights Act - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
9. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
10. Order - Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at skykoy.com.
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. The Skykoy online store, operating at skykoy.com, is run by Biforium Mateusz Kabala, Piaskowa 13B, 42-152 Opatów, NIP: PL5741920328, REGON: . Economic activity is registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), kept by the minister responsible for economy.
Account number: PL 62 1090 1795 0000 0001 4286 9031
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using the account as part of the online store;
- the terms and conditions for submitting orders via electronic means as part of the online store;
- the rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
6. In order to use the online store, the Customer should, on his own, gain access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
7. In accordance with applicable law, Biforium Mateusz Kabala reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to people who have reached the age of 18. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of skykoy.com, download it and print it out.
1. The condition to start using the Online Store is registration under it.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the Store's websites.
The condition for registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and to provide personal data marked as mandatory.
Biforium Mateusz Kabala may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit his access to some or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect, in the event of a breach of the Regulations by the Customer, and in particular when the Customer:
- during registration in the online store, he provided untrue, inaccurate or out-of-date data, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties,
- has infringed the personal rights of third parties via the online store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- will commit other behaviors that will be considered by Biforium Mateusz Kabala as inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or detrimental to the good name of Biforium Mateusz Kabala.
2. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided under Witryny services, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons.
3. The customer is obliged in particular to:
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
- not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- using the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- not taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
- using the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for Biforium Mateusz Kabala,
- use of any content contained in the Online Store only for personal use,
1. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the skykoy.com website and select the Goods by taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
2. The selection of the ordered Goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
3. When placing the Order - until the button confirming the Order placement is pressed - the Customer may modify the entered data and the selected Product. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
4. After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will include, among others a description of the selected goods or services, the total price and all other costs.
5. In order to send an order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button confirming the submission of the Order.
6. Information about goods provided on the Store's website constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with Biforium Mateusz Kabala, in accordance with the Regulations.
The contract is treated as concluded when the Customer's Order enters the IT system of the Online Store, provided that the Order complies with the Regulations.
After concluding the contract, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming all the essential elements of the Order.
7. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
8. A VAT invoice will be issued and sent to the Buyer for the purchase of goods. The VAT invoice will be issued as an electronic invoice, unless the Buyer declares that he wants to receive a traditional (paper) VAT invoice, by notifying about it in the comment section when placing the order. The electronic invoice will be sent to the Buyer in PDF format to the e-mail address provided when placing the order or made available in the form of a link that the Buyer will receive in a separate e-mail. Correcting invoices will be issued as traditional (paper) invoices or electronic invoices, depending on the form of issuing the original invoice, and sent respectively to the Customer's address by registered mail with confirmation of receipt or to the e-mail address provided when placing the order. The Buyer has the right at any time to withdraw his acceptance of issuing (receiving) electronic invoices, notifying the Seller about it to the following address: Biforium Mateusz Kabala, Piaskowa 13B, 42-152 Opatów or the email provided in the tab: contact
9. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of skykoy.com, download it and print it out.
Consolidation, protection and sharing of the order data and the General Terms and Conditions (sales regulations) takes place via e-mail.
1. The delivery of the Goods is not limited only to the territory of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order. The list of countries that can be shipped can be found in the basket when placing the order
2. Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out through:
- Polish Post
It is not possible to collect the ordered goods in person
(unless with the special consent of the Store, expressher before placing the order).
Delivery and payment costs. Additionally, the delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the order in the basket.
3. The delivery date is from 1 to 7 business days from the date of purchase. The standard time of delivery by courier is from 2 to 3 business days. The exact maximum shipping date is shown on each product card and in the basket (in the case of products with different shipping times, the most distant one is taken).
4. Damage to the Goods caused during delivery.
In the case of a distance consumer purchase, our Store always bears the risk of accidental damage or loss of goods during transport. If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during transport, we kindly ask you to report the defect to the carrier as soon as possible and contact us. A delay in submitting such a complaint or establishing contact does not have any consequences for your statutory claims and their satisfaction, in particular for your rights under the statutory warranty for defects (point VIII of the Regulations). Faster reporting of noticed damage caused during transport helps us in pursuing our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
1. Commodity prices are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT, customs duties and all other components.
2. The customer has the option to pay the price:
- bank transfer
- payment in the Przelewy24 system
- payment in the PayPal system
The payment card operator is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Poznań, Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, REGON 301345068.
The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last lot or piece.
Applies to the Customer who is a Consumer:
We are obliged to deliver goods free from defects. The statutory liability law for defects in the sold item (warranty for defects) applies to the extent specified in art. 556 and art. 556  -556  and subsequent Civil Code.
Complaints may be submitted:
- in writing to the following address: Biforium Mateusz Kabala, Piaskowa 13B, 42-152 Opatów.
- via e-mail to the address provided in the contact tab
In the case of exercising the rights under the warranty - if we deem it necessary to consider the complaint, you are obliged to deliver the defective goods at our expense to the above-mentioned postal address. If, due to the type of goods or the method of their installation, the delivery of the goods would be excessively difficult, you are obliged to make them available to us at the place where they are located. We undertake to respond to the complaint immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
We are liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the goods. In the event that the subject of sale is a used movable item, the liability under the warranty is one year from the date of its release.
In the submitted complaint, it is recommended to (1) provide information on the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) specification of a request regarding the method of removing the defect (replacement of the goods with a new one, repair of the goods, price reduction, withdrawal from the contract - if the defect is significant); and (3) providing the contact details of the person submitting the complaint - this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Store. The recommendations set out in the previous sentence are only non-binding guidelines and in no way affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without providing the recommended information.
Due to the nature of the products, the dimensions given on the website are approximate. Discrepancies below 5 percent do not constitute grounds for accepting a complaint
Applies to a Customer who is not also a Consumer:
A buyer who is not also a consumer loses the rights under the warranty if he did not inspect the goods in time and in the manner adopted for items of this type and did not immediately notify the seller about the defect, and if the defect appeared only later - if he did not notify the seller immediately after its discovery. In the absence of notification of a defect, the goods are considered accepted. The above does not apply in the case of fraudulent concealment by us. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the Store's address and by e-mail.
Biforium Mateusz Kabala is the producer of the Goods and provides a guarantee for the products sold. The manufacturer may be liable under the warranty for the sold Goods under the terms and for the period specified in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may also submit his claims under the warranty directly to an authorized service center whose address is on the warranty card. The guarantee does not exclude, limit or suspend the Customer's rights resulting from the provisions on the warranty for defects in the sold item.
1. Biforium Mateusz Kabala takes steps to ensure that the Online Store operates correctly, to the extent that it results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
2. The customer may notify us of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website. Please report irregularities related to the functioning of the Store by e-mail to the address provided in the contact tab
3. In a complaint regarding irregularities related to the functioning of the Online Store website, please indicate the type and date of the irregularity.
4. We undertake to respond to the complaint immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
1. Please be advised that there are possibilities of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. Using them is voluntary and may only take place if both parties to the dispute agree to it.
- The consumer may request the initiation of proceedings for out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes regarding the concluded Sales Agreement to the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended).
- The consumer may also apply for a dispute regarding the concluded Sales Agreement to be examined by a permanent arbitration court operating at the appropriate provincial inspectorate of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended).
- The European Commission also provides a platform for online dispute resolution between Consumers and Entrepreneurs (ODR platform). It is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. Detailed information on the settlement of consumer disputes, including the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints, redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of the provincial inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the Internet address: https: // uokik .gov.pl / spory_konsumenckie.php.
3. Please be advised that we undertake to use out-of-court dispute resolution with Consumers within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes. The entity authorized to out-of-court settlement of disputes between Biforium Mateusz Kabala and the Consumer is: Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection available at: http://www.uokik.gov.pl. The consumer may submit an application to this entity for the initiation of proceedings for out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
1. The court competent for resolving disputes with Consumers is the court having jurisdiction over the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between Biforium Mateusz Kabala and a Customer who is not a Consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over our seat.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of applicable law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (uniform text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) and the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). In the event of any conflict of these Regulations with the rights of customers and provisions resulting from generally applicable provisions, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.